Skip to content
- Start with asking the question “What decisions will be influenced as a result of the data collected?
- Define attributes that customers value.
- Define impact the attribute has on customer hierarchy of values:
a. The Basics
b. Reputation Builders
c. Loyalty and Advocacy
- Define how does the customer hierarchy of values match your brand story
- Create and socialize your customer experience vision
- Use the right methodologies – qualitative versus quantitative
- Combine data sources for sophisticated analytics – data collected through research, operational and financial data, secondary data, digital data
- Use multiple technologies to build comprehensive data collection – text, desktop, video, AI – powered text analytics
- Align marketing, budgets, sales goals and sales activities around delivering the customer value attributes
- Align digital assets and activities to align with delivering the customer value attributes
- Break the work down into multiple slices that can be delivered within 30-day increments
- Use testable theories for each slice of work that respond to what customers value
- Define how you will test your theories
- Establish metrics to evaluate test results and performance over time.