We use research and data analytics to listen and amplify the stories your customer has to tell about your brand.
What Teams Tell Us
The digital team is working better alongside the rest of us.
We trust each other more, as we are continually challenged from the customer – value perspective.
I like the process because it makes sure we are taking care of our employees too.
• Four stages of work that have proven successful over hundreds of projects and clients.
• Each stage has explicit outcomes and approval checkpoints and are pursued in this order very intentionally.
• We focus on capturing the human voice throughout the casual collisions that happen naturally, building relationships to have authentic conversations.
• We believe that the numbers have a great story to tell.
• The deliverables may vary based on the business’ existing customer culture and may/may not include the following:
Commitment to the Cause.
• 100% concurrence on problem to be solved with all stakeholders and team members. We use interest-based problem solving and RACI methodologies.
• Metrics that demonstrate how success will present itself — triple bottom-line impacts (customer, employee and community)
Sharing of Knowledge.
• 100% team member access to the same information/assumptions – information democracy
• Current condition relative to processes, customer, employee, community, technology, market, profitability, growth and other perspectives that are relevant to the discussion
• Data analytics and visualization
• Personas, roadmaps, attributes, key driver analysis, segmentation modeling, product testing, communications testing, financial feasibility and projections
• Prioritization, testable theories, 2-week work slices roadmap, measurement design and implementation plan, communications design and implementation, baseline performance measurement, retrospective ceremonies